4. F Bennett, I Botha, M Adams, C Drovandi (2023) Assimilating modelled dissolved inorganic nitrogen loads to monitored data using component-wise iterative ensemble Kalman inversion. 25th International Congress on Modelling and Simulation [pdf]
4. Hainy, Markus, Drovandi, Christopher C., & McGree, James (2016) Likelihood-free extensions for Bayesian sequentially designed experiments. In Kunert, Joachim, Muller, Christine H., & Atkinson, Anthony C. (Eds.) Proceedings of the 11th International Workshop in Model-Oriented Design, Springer, Hamminkeln, Germany, pp. 153-161.
3. Drovandi, Christopher C., McGree, James, & Pettitt, Anthony N. (2014) A sequential Monte Carlo framework for adaptive Bayesian model discrimination designs using mutual information. In Lanzarone, Ettore & Ieva, Francesca (Eds.) Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics : the Contribution of Young Researchers to Bayesian Statistics, Springer, Milan, Italy, pp. 19-22.
2. Pettitt, Anthony N., Drovandi, Christopher C., & Faddy, Malcolm (2010) Approximate Bayesian computation using auxiliary model based estimates. In Bowman, Adrian (Ed.) Proceedings of the 25th International Workshop on Statistical Modelling, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, pp. 433-438.
1. Whiten, Bill, McDonald, Barry, & Drovandi, Christopher C. (2010) Taxonomic analysis of marine phytoplankton. In Shephard, John, Stacey, Andrew, & Roberts, Anthony (Eds.) Proceedings of the 2010 Mathematics and Statistics in Industry Study Group, MISG-2010, Australian Mathematical Society, RMIT University, Melbourne, VIC, M119-M146.